Superworker Technology designs, develops and manufactures a whole package of packing system for timbers used in the timber manufacturing industry. The whole packing system includes automation machines, timber conveyors.
We deeply understand the timber manufacturing process, thus we can provide a professional automation packing system solution for factories of timbers no matter big or small. The solution includes: stacking the timber packs automatically, compacting the timber stack and then bundling it with steel or PET strapping, after that the timber stack will be conveyed to the storage area.
Our world-class strapping machines are expertly designed to be utilized in either normal temperature working environment or high temperature working environment.
The automatic strap packing machines can be used in high temperature working environment are:
- DGR-ⅡA Notched Closure Sealless Joint Type Automatic Steel Strapping Machine
- DGR-ⅡB Flanged Notched Closure Sealless Joint Type Automatic Steel Strapping Machine
- DGR-ⅣA Seal Joint Type Automatic Strapping Machine
The other automation strapping machine can be used in normal working environment, such as :
- DGR-ⅠA Resisitance Welding Joint Type Automatic Steel Strapping Machine
- DGR-ⅢA Automatic Ultrasonic PET Strapping Machine
- DGR-ⅤA Argon Arc Welding Joint Type Automatic Steel Strapping Machine
These automation packing machines are used for packing steel or plastic pipes/ tubes/ pipelines in our clients’s manufacturing plants.
Why would we need the strapping machine? Here are some of the benefits:
- Automatic strapping machine will save the labor cost of at least 3 workers
- The automatic strapping machine will free the workers from extreme working environments.
- The automation strap packing machine packs the products better, it is more secure in bulk transportation, esp. in long distance.
- Automatic strap packing system raised the productivity tremendously
- The automatic strap packing helps cut down the labor invested in the packing process, which also protects the workers from possible dangers during packing.
Customers can choose either PET strapping or steel strapping according to the nature or the dimensions and weight of their load.