Cold rolled coil through eye strapping machine is designed to strap the coils through the eye, the machine passes the strap through the core for the coil in different position along with the rotating strapping head, whether the coil is in line or perpendicular with the conveyer machine are both available, this machine can be equipped with any types of strap head for cold strip mill depending on customer choice and working condition
Superworker Technology designs, develops and manufactures a whole package of packing system for steel or aluminum coils used in Metal and Metallurgy Industry. Which includes automation machines, metal coil conveyors and coil lifters.
Our world-class strapping machines are expertly designed to be utilized in either normal temperature working environment or high temperature working environment.
The automative strap packing machines can be used in high temperature working environment are:
- DGR-ⅡA Notched Closure Sealless Joint Type Automatic Steel Strapping Machine
- DGR-ⅡB Flanged Notched Closure Sealless Joint Type Automatic Steel Strapping Machine
- DGR-ⅣA Seal Joint Type Automatic Strapping Machine
The other automation strapping machine can be used in normal working environment, such as :
- DGR-ⅠA Resisitance Welding Joint Type Automatic Steel Strapping Machine
- DGR-ⅢA Automatic Ultrasonic PET Strapping Machine
- DGR-ⅤA Argon Arc Welding Joint Type Automatic Steel Strapping Machine
These automation packing machines are used for packing steel coils and aluminum coils in our clients’s manufacturing plants.
Why would we need the strapping machine? Here are some of the benefits:
- Automatic strapping machine will save the labor cost of at least 3 workers
- The automatic strapping machine will free the workers from extreme working environments.
- The automation strap packing machine packs the coils better, it is more secure in bulk transportation, esp. in long distance.
- Automatic strap packing system raised the productivity tremendously
- The automatic strap packing helps cut down the labor invested in the packing process, which also protects the workers from possible dangers during packing.